Monday 9 May 2011

I died and went to heaven the day i found this site

My very good friend Rachel text me a couple of weeks ago saying "I found a site that is so you, you will love it".  After a quick look, i replied saying "I hate you, why would you show me this if you cant buy online."  So at the risk of passing this annoyance on, I feel a need to share this amazing find.  LF stores.

Based in Los Angeles, LF Stores is my new absolute favourite.  Yes it is extremely annoying to find clothes you adore and not be able to buy them, but putting this aside, the website is still worth everyones time.  The look books are amazing, the trend reports are fantastic and the styling is so current and on the ball.


EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK


You may thank me for this at any time. x

No comments: