Tuesday 10 May 2011

Paper Crown by Lauren Conrad

AAAAAHHHHH it pains me to say this, but I expected more LC.

Anyone who knows me, knows i am a major Lauren Conrad fan, firstly because of the Laguna Beach and Hills drama, but currently because of her fashion sense.  I have eagerly anticipated the launch of her new fashion line, Paper Crown.  That is why it is very hard for me to view the lookbook just hoping the next picture will make me say "YES" but with each click i am dissappointed.

Ok so, yes the clothes are nice, but is it just me or does it all fall a bit flat, i feel like im looking through a Gap catalogue that Ralph Lauren approved.  Nudes, blacks, nudes blacks.  BORED.


I ADORE Lauren and it upsets me that i have to write the words bored in the same blog as her name.  On a positive note, the last look in the online lookbook is gorgeous, and she has truly nailed the full lenght skirt trend and the leather shorts and crop leather jacket are to die for.  Next time, throw in some colour or a print maybe?

Take a look ...click here

PS ....I LOVE LC

No comments: